“To create highly skilled committed civil engineers for transforming ideas in to real structures to fulfill the needs & sustainable growth of society”.
- To impart quality education emphasizing the theoretical & practical concepts to prepare competitive civil engineers.
- To develop professional & entrepreneurial skills in students through consistence industry interaction.
- To inculcate environmental, ethical, cultural & social awareness among the students.
Program Educational Objectives (PEO's)
Provide socially responsible, environment friendly solutions to Civil Engineering related broad-based problems adapting professional ethics.
Adapt state-of-the-art Civil Engineering broad-based technologies to work in multidisciplinary work environments.
Solve broad-based problems individually and as a team member communicating effectively in the world of work.
Program Outcomes (PO's)
- Basic and Discipline specific knowledge: Apply knowledge of basic mathematics, science and basic engineering fundamentals and engineering specialization to solve computer science and engineering problem.
- Problem Analysis: Identify and analyze well-defined engineering problems using codified standard methods.
- Design/ development of solutions: Design solutions for well-defined technical problems and assist with the design of systems components or processes to meet specified needs.
- Engineering Tools, Experimentation and Testing: Apply modern engineering tools and appropriate techniques to conduct standard tests and measurements.
- Engineering practices for society, sustainability and environment: Ability to apply appropriate technology in context of society, sustainability, environment and ethical practices.
- Project Management: Use engineering management principles individually, as a team member or a leader to manage projects and effectively communicate about well-defined engineering activities.
- Life-long learning: Ability to analyze individual needs and engage in life-long learning to accept technological changes in the computer science and engineering field.
Program Specific Outcomes (PSO's)
Construction Planning and Designing: Perform optimal civil engineering construction, planning and designing activities of desired quality at optimal cost.
Construction Execution and Maintenance: Execute civil engineering construction and maintenance using relevant materials and equipment.