To achieve excellence in the field of Computer Science and Engineering by imparting quality technical education to serve the industry and society.
- To provide excellent technical education with an emphasis on software development.
- Provide exposure of latest tools and technology in the area of Computer Science and Engineering by providing industry interaction.
- To impart moral, ethical values and inter personal skills for lifelong learning.
Program Educational Objectives (PEO's)
- Provide social responsible, environment friendly solutions to Computer Science and Engineering related broad-based problems adapting professional ethics.
- Adapt state-of-the-art Computer Science and Engineering broad-based technologies to work in multi-disciplinary work environments.
- Solve broad-based problems individually and as a team member communicating effectively in the world of work.
Program Outcomes (PO's)
- Basic and Discipline specific knowledge: Apply knowledge of basic mathematics, science and basic engineering fundamentals and engineering specialization to solve computer science and engineering problem.
- Problem Analysis: Identify and analyze well-defined engineering problems using codified standard methods.
- Design/ development of solutions: Design solutions for well-defined technical problems and assist with the design of systems components or processes to meet specified needs.
- Engineering Tools, Experimentation and Testing: Apply modern engineering tools and appropriate techniques to conduct standard tests and measurements.
- Engineering practices for society, sustainability and environment: Ability to apply appropriate technology in context of society, sustainability, environment and ethical practices.
- Project Management: Use engineering management principles individually, as a team member or a leader to manage projects and effectively communicate about well-defined engineering activities.
- Life-long learning: Ability to analyze individual needs and engage in life-long learning to accept technological changes in the computer science and engineering field.
Program Specific Outcomes (PSO's)
- Recognize computer problems and find specific/appropriate solution and use of new technologies for operations and applications of computer software and hardware.
- Test and Maintain computer science and engineering related software and hardware systems.