To give quality technical education in the electrical engineering sector to develop technically skilled employee for the growth of industry & society.
- To giving technical education by implementation of curriculum.
- To provide field knowledge to the students by giving industrial & expert interaction.
- To develop students technical ability & importance about profession.
- To create students with ethics, social responsible & encourage for acquire life long learning skills.
Program Educational Objectives (PEO's)
- Provide socially responsible ,environment friendly solutions to Electrical engineering related broad-based problems adapting professional ethics.
- Adapt state-of-the-art Electrical engineering broad-based technologies to work in multi-disciplinary work environments.
- Solve broad- based problems individually and as a team member communicating effectively in the world of work.
Program Outcomes (PO's)
- Basic and Discipline specific knowledge: Apply knowledge of basic mathematics, science and basic engineering fundamentals and engineering specialization to solve computer science and engineering problem.
- Problem Analysis: Identify and analyze well-defined engineering problems using codified standard methods.
- Design/ development of solutions: Design solutions for well-defined technical problems and assist with the design of systems components or processes to meet specified needs.
- Engineering Tools, Experimentation and Testing: Apply modern engineering tools and appropriate techniques to conduct standard tests and measurements.
- Engineering practices for society, sustainability and environment: Ability to apply appropriate technology in context of society, sustainability, environment and ethical practices.
- Project Management: Use engineering management principles individually, as a team member or a leader to manage projects and effectively communicate about well-defined engineering activities.
- Life-long learning: Ability to analyze individual needs and engage in life-long learning to accept technological changes in the computer science and engineering field.
Program Specific Outcomes (PSO's)
- The Electrical Engineer will Maintain various types of rotating and static electrical equipment.
- The Electrical engineer will apply knowledge to maintain different types of electrical power system.