“To achieve Highest Standards of quality education and to create professional manpower in Electronic and Telecommunication Engineering domain beneficial to society”.
- Imparting quality technical education to the students by providing teaching learning environment.
- To provide sufficient industry exposure to the students.
- To prepare the students in engineering profession for betterment of society.
- To train the students to possess the critical thinking skill, creativity for problem solving.
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
Provide socially responsible, environment friendly solutions to Electronics and Telecommunication engineering related broad-based problems adapting professional ethics.
Adapt state-of-the-art Electronics and Telecommunication engineering broad-based technologies to work in multi-disciplinary work environments.
Solve broad-based problems individually and as a team member communicating effectively in the world of work.
Program Outcomes (POs)
Basic and Discipline specific knowledge: Apply knowledge of basic mathematics, science and engineering fundamentals and engineering specialization to solve the engineering problems.
Problem analysis: Identify and analyse well-defined engineering problems using codified standard methods.
Design/ development of solutions: Design solutions for well-defined technical problems and assist with the design of systems components or processes to meet specified needs of electronics and telecommunication engineering.
Engineering Tools, Experimentation and Testing: Apply modern engineering tools and appropriate technique to conduct standard tests and measurements.
Engineering practices for society, sustainability and environment: Apply appropriate technology in context of society, sustainability, environment and ethical practices in the field of electronics and telecommunication engineering.
Project Management: Use engineering management principles individually, as a team member or a leader to manage projects and effectively communicate about well-defined engineering activities.
Life-long learning: Ability to analyse individual needs and engage in updating in the context of technological changes also in the electronics and telecommunication engineering and allied industry.
Program Specific Outcomes (PSOs)
- Design a verity of Electronics and telecommunication system for applications based on analog & digital.
- Design electronic system using microcontroller, embedded techniques with the help of hardware, software tools and resolves complex electronics problems along with cost effectiveness.