Every library known as heart of the institute.YCP believes that a good library is an essential part of complete education. Our library is a treasure of many important books in the field of Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering. Our library is well maintained and well furnished. We have Reference Books, Text Books and Competitive Examination Books. We have National Journals are subscribed to currently which facilities research in our college.
We also have National, Regional and Local Newspapers and Magazines. Also, we have E-Journal DELNET (Developing Library Network, New Delhi). A separate Internet facility has been provided in the library to facilitate students to have access to worldwide information. We have Book Bank Scheme for toppers and other students. The total management of the library is from DX System Software. We have a spacious library hall with a separate reading room for boys and girls. The total environment in the library, as well as reading room, is very silent and useful for the study
Nowadays computerization of libraries is an essential thing in modern libraries. The library usage Library Management Software package. The Library Management Software consists of modules on acquisition, cataloging, circulation, serial control, utilities, and OPAC. The database of books available in the library is being updated on day-to-day basis with details of recently acquired books
Central Library is a part of the institute-wide network. The library is connected to the backbone in turn is connected to 10 mbps of internet bandwidth on leased links from BSNL. 4 PC are meant for users to access OPAC, databases, e-books, e-journals and e-sources.
- 1. To provide a sound academic and research environment to students for complete learning experiences.
- 2. To provide the state-of-the-art technical infrastructure and motivate students to realize their own potential.
- 3. To provide technological and managerial skills and ensure all-round development of the students.
- 4. To offer quality relevant and cost-effective programs to produce managers as per requirements of the industry and other sectors of employment.
- 5. To offer research, developments, consultancy, testing services, and customized training to meet the specific needs of the industry thereby promoting self-employment and entrepreneurship amongst students.
|01||Reading Hall Area||272 Sq. Mtr., 80Seats|
|02||Reference section, Stack section, Periodical||273 Sq. Mtr.|