To provide best quality technical education in the field of mechanical engineering to create skilled technocrats to serve industry and society.
- To provide a platform to the students towards attaining quality education in mechanical engineering.
- To create appropriate industrial interaction to meet ever-changing demands of industry.
- To mould students for lifelong learning skills to face challenges with innovations.
PEO 1. Provide solutions by applying engineering concepts & principles to mechanical engineering problems adapting professional ethics.
PEO 2. Adapt state-of-art mechanical engineering modern technologies to work in multidisciplinary environments.
PEO 3. Solve broad-based problems Individually and as a team member communicating effectively in the world of work.
- Basic and Discipline specific knowledge: Apply knowledge of basic mathematics, science and basic engineering fundamentals and engineering specialization to solve computer science and engineering problem.
- Problem Analysis: Identify and analyze well-defined engineering problems using codified standard methods.
- Design/ development of solutions: Design solutions for well-defined technical problems and assist with the design of systems components or processes to meet specified needs.
- Engineering Tools, Experimentation and Testing: Apply modern engineering tools and appropriate techniques to conduct standard tests and measurements.
- Engineering practices for society, sustainability and environment: Ability to apply appropriate technology in context of society, sustainability, environment and ethical practices.
- Project Management: Use engineering management principles individually, as a team member or a leader to manage projects and effectively communicate about well-defined engineering activities.
- Life-long learning: Ability to analyze individual needs and engage in life-long learning to accept technological changes in the computer science and engineering field.
PSO 1. Identify, analyses, interrupt & provide solution to problems related to thermal, design & manufacturing domain.
PSO 2. Build the attitude of developing new concepts & innovative ideas on emerging trends in mechanical engineering.
PSO 3: Able to analyses, optimize, & simulate latest mechanical engineering related software’s.