To become an excellent academic hub to develop skilled technocrats by imparting quality technical education for development of industry & society.
- To provide sound technical education through academic excellence.
- To give the Industrial exposure to the students by industry – institute interaction.
- To inculcate technical competence & values for professional career.
- To enhance ethical, societal concern & lifelong learning skills.
Program Outcomes (PO's)
- Basic and Discipline specific knowledge: Apply knowledge of basic mathematics, science and basic engineering fundamentals and engineering specialization to solve computer science and engineering problem.
- Problem Analysis: Identify and analyze well-defined engineering problems using codified standard methods.
- Design/ development of solutions: Design solutions for well-defined technical problems and assist with the design of systems components or processes to meet specified needs.
- Engineering Tools, Experimentation and Testing: Apply modern engineering tools and appropriate techniques to conduct standard tests and measurements.
- Engineering practices for society, sustainability and environment: Ability to apply appropriate technology in context of society, sustainability, environment and ethical practices.
- Project Management: Use engineering management principles individually, as a team member or a leader to manage projects and effectively communicate about well-defined engineering activities.
- Life-long learning: Ability to analyze individual needs and engage in life-long learning to accept technological changes in the computer science and engineering field.